Smart Green Drivers - Eco Driving Plan
Say goodbye to manual data collection from multiple sources for your Scope 1, 2 and 3 transport emissions and say hello to an innovative application that provides all that you need on your journey to net zero. Your ESG reporting including Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR) is automated, your drivers know how you are doing and have access to a range of useful driving benefits.
The Eco-Driving Plan helps you focus on resource efficiency utilising the UN Sustainable Develpment Plan adapted for Transport emissions that is built into the application. The flexibility of the solution allows you to set your own goals and targets as well as managing progress in the same system. Success in achieveing your net zero goals is based on data and science based targets, the Smart Green Drivers solution allows you to upgrade and add additional features as you require.
The plan has the following features and benefits:
- A structured approach to data collection and management is recommended with driving data capture being handled by the Optio mobile application using its builtin GPS Flight Recorder (GFR) for collecting risk management and emissions data. If your fleet already has telematics data then Optio can be used for enhanced feedback
- Drivers get personal feedback on CO2e emissions via the My Trip Footprint and My Weekly Footprint tools. There are also tools for reviewing driving behaviour (My Driving), managing vehicles (My Vehicles), managing places including routing (My Places). Automated and manual messages (notifications) sent via the system are accessing via the My Notifications tool. If you need to claim travelling or other business expenses the My Expense Claims tool allows you to manage claims with images of paper receipts for convenience. The mileage part of expenses claims is automatically handled by the Optio application.
- Please click the link to see a You Tube Video of the App - Mobile App
- The Reina backend application has been configured with Smart Green Drivers Eco-Driving features including goals and targets as well as all the standard features you would expect to manage both vehicles and drivers. It is simple to upload fleet details, training and driver handbook resources that are contained in the system to support safe and eco driving.
- Please click the link to see the You Tube Video of the Systen - Driver and Vehicle System
- The system is configured with all of the necessary reports and data to comply with the annual Streamlined Energy and Carbon Report (SECR) - a new government requirement for companies with more than 250 employees or a turnover of £36M. For those fleets interested then the package can be upgraded to support you on your journey to "net zero" with a full carbon strategy plan including helping the fleet to be carbon neutral during the journey.
- Please click the link to see the You Tube Video about SECR - SECR Reporting
This is a light touch approach to collecting risk management data which provides benefits if the solution is used, if your let your insurer know you are using this soluiton it many help reduce your insurance premiums subject to a reduction in accident frequency and an improvement in "loss ratio" (Cost of Claims/Cost of Premium)
The Optio mobile application is easy to download at the iOS Store or Google Play. There is a 1 time sign up and registration process where you will be asked to provide an account code. Details of the process and account code will be confirmed after the point of purchase.
The Windows backend admin application (Reina) is quick and easy to install - 1 admin licence is provided for every 100 users and details of how to install and access the application will be confirmed after the point of purchase
Our technology platform is "device agnostic" meaning other telemetry solutions (i.e. black box on top of the battery of an electric vehicle) or an existing telemetry data feed can be catered for - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We continually invest in R&D and new features will be released to improve the application experience and you will be kept up to date with any new features when they are released