KGM Risk Management Package - Optio only
A package for all commercial lines fleets underwritten by KGM Insurance. It includes the Windows application Reina for driver & vehicle management. The smartphone (IOS/Android) application Optio captures driving telemetry, provides AI-based driver feedback, and helps fleets improve their risk profile. This package is also applicable for fleets that already have existing telemetry technology and can provide a data feed. This package provides a full 12 months cover in line with your insurance premium.
KGM underwriting services is one of the most sophisticated commercial lines of insurers in the UK with an outstanding claims service. They are passionate about using the latest and most relevant technology to deliver the right solution to their customers. Working closely with their team we are pleased to configure our Smart Green Drivers proposition for KGM Fleets. Fleets benefit from the latest Telematicus solution which is based on UN Sustainable Development Goals, and KGM understanding of driver risk and how to use dashcam technology to improve "loss ratio".
The package has the following features and benefits:
- The Optio mobile application provides for a GPS Flight Recorder (GFR) so that driver risk management data is collected via one mobile application, and/or feedback is provided to the application from existing telemetry devices.
- The Optio mobile application provides for a "Digital Bump Card" with all the necessary policy details, terms and useful numbers to contact and tips in the event of an accident
- The Optio application provides for individual driver feedback on My Driving (includes collecting data for expenses compliant with the HMRC process), My Footprint (CO2 Emissions), My Places (for routing), My Garage (vehicle management), My Notifications (Automated and manual messaging), My Places (provides for routing)
- Please click the link to the see You Tube Video of the App - Mobile App
- The Reina backend application has been configured with Smart Green Drivers Eco-Driving features as well as specific KGM insurance features to manage "loss ratio" and "accidents" in the system as well as all the standard features you would expect to manage both vehicles and drivers. It is simple to upload fleet details and driver handbook is contained in the system to support safe and eco driving.
- Please click the link to see the You Tube Video of the Systen - Driver and Vehicle System
- The system is configurted with all of the necessary reports and data to comply with the latest Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting - SECR - a new government requirement for companies with more than 250 employees or a turnover of £36M. For those fleets interested then the package can be upgraded to support you on your journey to "net zero" with a full carbon strategy plan including helping the fleet to be carbon neutral during the journey.
- Please click the link to see the Youn Tube Video about SECR - SECR Reporting
As the system is connected directly to KGM Insurnace they will be able to access and view video footage immediately (provided we have a direct feed). Don't worry if you can't provide a direct feed provided the data is received within 48 hours of an accident then your fleet excess will be reduced to nil or an agreed level in your policy. if you keep the system up to date with claims and accident data then there should be no surprises at the point of renewal. In addition driver risk profile data will be taken into consideration and this may well support a reduction in premium for next year or a "cash back".
This is a light touch approach to collecting risk management data which provides benefits if the solution is used.
Our technology platform is "device agnostic" so other telemetry solutions (i.e black box on top of the battery of an electric vehicle) or an existing telemetry data feed can be catered for - please contact email@example.com quoting KGM and how the telemetry data/feed can be provided.